Hate, Hate, Hate people.

Why can't we just be the last people in the world? I mean just a hand full of people. I don't want the world being corrupted yet again. With enough ammo I think I can make it happen.

I've never met a person more hateful or prejudice than me.

I don't hate certain people I hate everyone the same. If I didn't give birth to you even worse. My kids already know me for how much I hate everyone.

Check out Timbaland's kill yourself video I think all ya mutha fuckers should just kill yourselves. also T-pain's Suicide. It's just awesome.



Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So who do you hate today?

I hate just about  everybody today, except a few I can count on maybe one hand. I am starting this so that we can blog about the people we hate, talk about them, and hopefully one day they can read this shit and get over themselves what you think?

I think that kids and teens are just stupid WTF did we do. Shit I was never like that and neither were my friends. Now I see a kid and I want to slap them and their momma's. "Shit bitch raise your kid".

There is no reason why your son should be disrespecting people the way he does, and your daughter should not be dressing like a fucking hooker, teasing every lil boy out there, slut, put some cloths on.

If I knew then what I know now. I would have most likely had no kids, be one of those recluse people, hiding away from the public just so I wouldn't have to see, hear or acknowledge people.

I have no problem staying at home 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Just make sure I have my smokes some pop and some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment