Hate, Hate, Hate people.

Why can't we just be the last people in the world? I mean just a hand full of people. I don't want the world being corrupted yet again. With enough ammo I think I can make it happen.

I've never met a person more hateful or prejudice than me.

I don't hate certain people I hate everyone the same. If I didn't give birth to you even worse. My kids already know me for how much I hate everyone.

Check out Timbaland's kill yourself video I think all ya mutha fuckers should just kill yourselves. also T-pain's Suicide. It's just awesome.



Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Who i'm hating today.....

So I got some school work from my youngest who is in the 1st grade. He brought home a paper that tells me what day it is. I will be posting a pic so you can all see what it looks like and what it says in the back of my sons paper that smacked me in the face.


When I saw this bullshit, it gave me the urge to just say this is why I hate people. And it only gets better What The Fuck people. And then you wonder why this world is the way it is. Are we going to have to start home schooling our kids? * Shaking my Head *. remember my child is only 5 he does not know how to read or write.

1 comment:

  1. Spoke to the teacher and to her surpirise I was not suppose to get that. It had nothing to do with my child, but another child in a different grade who was homebound and in the process of getting help. WTF?!? People how do you make that kind of mistake. And then have another parent banging her head on the wall thinking her child or another child can be doing this or thinking like this? What is this world coming too????

    ReplyDelete