Hate, Hate, Hate people.

Why can't we just be the last people in the world? I mean just a hand full of people. I don't want the world being corrupted yet again. With enough ammo I think I can make it happen.

I've never met a person more hateful or prejudice than me.

I don't hate certain people I hate everyone the same. If I didn't give birth to you even worse. My kids already know me for how much I hate everyone.

Check out Timbaland's kill yourself video I think all ya mutha fuckers should just kill yourselves. also T-pain's Suicide. It's just awesome.



Sunday, October 17, 2010

Why?!?

Why is it that I moved 650 miles away from my family, friends and my social life to be here? I hate being alone, I hate being in my house 24/7 with the kids while *she* can go hang with the friends she has? Why do I have to entertain *her* friends when I cant even stand them? I need a break or a breaking point and what sucks is that it's coming soon. I think it's going to be very bad and it's going to smack some people in the face. All I can say is "sucks to be you". I have never hated so many people in my life, as I did last night!!! And what sucks is that I don't even have to deal with the BS. But unlike most people I don't know how to say NO... That is going to be my new word. No to everything. I'm just rambling on cuz I know no one will see this and no one cares. I can kill myself right now and no one would give 2 fucks. I'm out this bitch until I figure out what the fuck I want to do with my life.

I hate life right now this very moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment